Have you ever dreamt about building a fun and flexible business that allows you to share your creativity and make new friends at the same time? At Stampin’ Up! you’ll find unique designs, exclusive products, incredible support and the opportunity of a lifetime!
If you’re interested in a business that suits your style and meets your personal goals, I would love to welcome you into the Stampin’ Up! family. I lead a great team of 50, called The INKspirables. If you were to join my team I offer you lots of support to help you meet your personal goals, whether they are to buy products at a discount, pay for your hobby, or earn some extra income. We have regular team meetings, a quarterly to stamp day to share ideas, swap cards, and stamp together. I send out regular emails with news and business & stamping tips. We also have a team forum that you can join to share ideas and participate in swaps.
I have 5 years experience as a business demonstrator and currently hold the position of Senior Manager. Three times I have placed in the Top 10 in the annual Demonstrator of the Year Awards. I have found my Stampin’ Up!® business to be very rewarding financially, but the biggest reward has been meeting so many new people and helping them to find their creativity. Many of these people are now very good friends!
Are You Ready to Become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? Take a moment to answer five simple questions to find out.
1. Do you love to stamp, and love stamping with others?
2. Do you enjoy meeting new people and making new friends?
3. Do you regularly buy stamps and accessories, and would you enjoy getting a 20% discount?
4. Would you like to work from home, and have the chance to contribute to your family’s income?
5. Would you love to be your own boss?If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, you’ll love being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator! Contact me to find out more!